Curriculum Design & Instruction To Teach Homeschooling - A Learning Environment
Ask seller a question
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Curriculum Design and Instruction to Teach
Homeschooling Step By Step: A Learning
Author: Charles Hayes:
Special Features Include:
Phases for Conducting a Needs Assessment:
Curriculum Design Supplement:
Curriculum Design Plan:
Curriculum Design Goals:
Curriculum Design Objectives:
Instructional Evaluation Techniques:
A Limited Glimpse:
1. What is a learning environment?
2. What are learning styles?
3. How can I know my child's learning style?
4. How can learning styles help me be a better
5. How can I know my child's IQ?
6. Is my child ready for school?
7. What's my child's grade level?
8. How do I create lesson plans?
9. How do I motivate my child to learn?
10. How should we schedule our school year?
11. How does our home environment influence
12. How can I create the best possible learning
IV. 300 PAGES:
Other Products from doctor:
View all products
Collective Bargaining - Grievance Arbitration
How To Use The Internet The nn Newsreader
Linux Administration - Basic Administration - Controlling Process
Curriculum Design & instruction To Teach Windows Vista
C++ For C Programmers - Classess
Annual Operating Plan Preliminaries
Teaching - Daily Classroom Duties
Utah State History - Spanish Exploration-Possession-20th Cent
Corrections - Jails
Last Updated: 30 Oct 2008 12:20:10 PDT
Powered by eCRATER - a
free online store builder